Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vegas Baby!
















My dad had the BEST idea for my moms 55th Birthday.....to surprise her in Las Vegas (one of her favorite places in the world!) at Margaritaville (her favorite restaurant.) I am happy to say it went off without a hitch! Dad planned it perfectly and it was hands down the best surprise I have ever been a party of! My mom is ALWAYS doing things for other people, she deserved every minute of fun we had there :)

I can honestly say I have the BEST family.....my parents are amazing role models, my brother's are awesome, and my sister in law is more like the sister I never had.....VERY few people can say that!
I am happy to say mom won $1,000 right away and another $250 I think....but re-invested it into the Bellagio. The wheel of fortune machines get he every time :)

What a FUN time and amazing surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment