Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Perfect Presley



When Nick and I were going through the IVF process I remember saying "I just want boys." I thought that I could relate to a boy better for some reason. After finding out we were having a boy and a girl I was overjoyed but nervous! I didn't know if I would be the right mama for a girl and I don't know why I felt that way. Boy was I dead wrong!!!!

Presley and I are two peas in a pod. I love that girl more than any human being can love someone else. Yes, she is high strung, loud, hysterical, and out of control at times....but that is just Presley :) She was born a spitfire. I remember Lisa saying that she could irritate Presley pretty quickly when someone would press on her belly, etc. She would kick and move around until she settled down....that's my girl! Apple didn't fall far from the tree did it?!?


To my Presley girl:
I love you to the moon and back. You are my world and most of all the best daughter a mom could ask for. You are SO gentle with your brother and understand him more than anyone else. You have a real spark that will take you places one day....dont ever loose it.

Love,
Your crazy mama

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write just like you talk. I can hear you saying every word you post. You're such an enthusiastic person, Sara. Presley is lucky to have you as her Mama.

    ReplyDelete