Saturday, April 16, 2011

Parkers Bestie


Parker and my dad have had a strong bond since day one. I think all kids LOVE their grandparents unconditionally but Parker and my dad are different.....Parker loves papa Bob more than mom and dad sometimes I think :) My dad can walk in the door and say "Parker, Papa is here" and Parker will get a HUGE smile on his face. Papa Bob loves to wrestle with Parker on the floor and can get him giggling non stop. Papa can make Parker stand up more than his therapists. I think the reason Parker is drawn to my dad is because he treats him like he dosent have a disability. He plays with him just like he would play with Presley. Plain and simple Parker LOVES his Papa Bob! I always think of this quote when I think of my dad and Parkers bond: ""To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
It couldn't be MORE true with Parker and his Papa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment