Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter


This year Easter will be at our house. Krista and Scott are going to Bismarck and Nick is working most of the day. Nick is hoping to get off for dinner :) Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa Majkrzak, Steven and Steph will be here to celebrate. Presley, Parker and I plan on making an Easter bunny cake. I remember my mom making me bunny cakes when I was little for birthdays so we will see what kind of distorted bunny cake we can whip up :) We have done and Easter egg hunt the past couple years and Presley and Parker LOVE it! Its suppose to be nice on Sunday so lets hope we can be outside for the big egg hunt :)

I'm thinking Presley is coming to an age that we can start explaining what Easter is really about. She thinks its all about chocolate bunnies and candy. Little does she knows what actually happened on Easter. I will take a stab at explaining that to her this year. She still thinks Vader can get out of his "coffin" in the backyard, so explaining that Jesus rose from the dead wont be such a far fetch thing for her to understand :) Happy Easter Everyone!

The Anderson's

No comments:

Post a Comment