Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011










Happy Mothers Day to all you AMAZING mamas out there :) Mothers Day to me means we get to celebrate the most amazing woman in the world....my mama. My mom is hands down, second to none the best mom I could ever ask for. She makes me want to be a better person...she is So forgiving and lets things roll off her shoulder. She loves her family more than anything in the world. She makes EVERYONE feel special, EVERYDAY. She truly is the best role model and mother. I am SO very lucky. I hope one day I can be half the mom my mom is for me :) Here are some pictures of our Mothers day Brunch at the Ramada today. The kids had a LOT of fun eating anything and everything along with picking out balloon creations :) Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment